Monday, January 22, 2007

Summerhill back in Europe for Sunday's World Cup

Monday Jan. 22

My flight over here went surprisingly very smoothly and did not take too much out of me besides the fact that I was not able to sleep at all on the plane which left me very very tired when I landed.

After I got to Izegem, I was able to get a solid nights sleep which was really cool just because last time I was over here it took days to actually fall asleep the same time every one else did.

The next day was the World Cup race which I had mixed feelings about.
I was scared about my legs not being fresh after just getting
off of a plane, but after the race was over and getting 19th, I realized I
would just have to look at it as an opener and a way to shake my "airplane
legs" out.

Other than that we woke up around 7:30 this morning to go for a walk as a
team where we discuss feelings and thoughts on up coming issues whether it
be the race or other things on our mind.

After that we ate breakfast and I went upstairs and took a very long nap...
which I was awakened from around 12:30 and was asked if I had ridden yet -
which I had not...sooo I went for about 2 hours easy and just thought about what I am going to do for the next week leading up to Worlds.

No comments:


TEAM CLIF BAR is working to fight climate change