Tuesday, November 21, 2006

pictures from pioneer organics--cool business--pun intended.

Vancouver, BC...NOT the same as Vancouver, WA. While driving from Tacoma to Portland on saturday, Reed and I had Phinney, Andrew, Toast, and Jim "lenny" Lennon pretty convinced that I had accidentally gone NORTH on I-5, instead of south. Lenny even started to worry about trying to cross the border without a passport!
When I arrived at pioneer organics, I was greeted to this really cool sight. I didn't ask, but put 2 and 2 together and assume that these pallets are headed to be recycled or even composted as all of their boxes for delivery were--very cool.
This is a shot from the inside. Its amazing how these places end up delivering really good, fresh, local, organic produce to households throughout the northwest.

No comments:


TEAM CLIF BAR is working to fight climate change