Friday, January 20, 2006

Happy B-day Meg

Happy Birthday Meg I bet tonight it is going to go off in D-town. Speaking of home the other night I had alittle taste of home. Well almost a taste of home I made a BLT pizza it wasn't the same due to the crust.



Well big races this weekend. Zonnebeke is tomorrow a cool C2 25 km from the house. Today I rode over to the town and checked out the course. Same as last year so hopefully I can have a good ride. It is technical muddy mess so we will see. On Sunday we travel to Holland for the World Cup in Hoogerheide. I'll do the U-23 race there so tomorrow is the last time I will race in my Cref stuff this cross season. I hope I can put in a good showing this weekend to build up some confidence for worlds next week. Hopefully I'll have a good report from the next to races. It has been nice this week at least the temp has been high. Almost 50 out today but it was raining and high winds.

Pic of me and Jesse out putting in some miles..

No comments:


TEAM CLIF BAR is working to fight climate change